- Chains.com will launch the public sale of its CHA token on July 27.
- This token sale is planned after the platform raised over $2 million in a private sale.
- The CHA token works on blockchains like TRON, Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon.
Crypto and NFT exchange platform Chains.com will launch the public sale of its native token CHA. The platform has previously raised over $2 million and is conducting its token sale in compliance with Rule 506c of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Chains.com claims that it has 500,000 registered users in over 100 countries, and 60,000 users have so far applied to the CHA token whitelisting during the presale phase. More so, more than 800 businesses have applied for participation in the company’s Sunrise Program, geared towards Marketplace early adopters.
Chain’s proprietary token is deployed to multiple blockchains such as TRON, Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon. The CHA token provides holders with various benefits within the ecosystem.
● Flat reduction of transaction fees during payment: fees paid in $CHA will provide users with a 33% discount on the full fee price.
● Compounding fee reduction based on the amount of $CHA staked: users that hold $CHA balances on Chains.com will be eligible for fee discounts across all Chains products.
● Subsidies when utilizing $CHA as a payment method: all payments executed in $CHA on the marketplace will be partially subsidized by the revenue pool. The subsidy will be done in the form of a rebate at the end of the month.
● Business Prism Analytics account access: Prism is a powerful analytics product launching in Q4 2022. Chains’ users will be able to track: cryptocurrencies, fiat currencies, equities, and commodities based on the preferred underlying asset.
● Launchpad whitelist access: Chains Launchpad is a built-from-scratch token sale platform that supports native and external payment gateways, vesting mechanisms, and multiple blockchains. Staking $CHA will be used as a mandatory presale/sale access mechanism.
People don’t often classify themselves as CeFi or DeFi users – they just use the various products offering either service without clearly differentiating between the two,” said Anderson McCutcheon, CEO and Founder of Chains.
He further added: “We are building a platform that bridges this divide for the next generation of users. We intend to connect Web3 and centralized finance, forever changing the way cryptocurrencies are commonly used.”